Friday 25 August 2017

Computer Systems Servicing NCII


If you are looking for seriously great stuff that will help you pass the CSS exam, you have come to the right place.

A little bit of background first before we go on with the tips and review materials.

I just recently passed the exam last year. I did not have the proper training; I just used what I already know and did a little self-study on the contents of the exam based on the SAG – Self Assessment Guide. I did self-studies on all the exams I have taken. I have virtual box on my laptop where I installed windows server 2012 (evaluation copy from Microsoft) that I use for practice.

I’m assuming that readers of this blog are already IT inclined and can do researches and self-studies on topics they do not know. The below guide though will surely make you aware of how the real world exam is.

It is important to understand that the contents of this blog are based on my own experience on the exam. I believe that if there are trainings conducted for the CSS course, IT professionals who opt not to take the course can use this as a basis of their study.

Do keep in mind that while every module is being performed, the assessor can and might ask you some questions related to the task.

Good speed with your studies.

**for emails, please contact me at computersystemsservicing@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. I want to use this opportunity to thank cybergoldenhacker professional service for a job well done ,I don't know its possible to spy on my partners phone remotely. If you need to check your spouse phone remotely without touching it contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

How to Disable Control + Alt + Delete on Log-in

Requiring the option to press the keys Ctrl + Alt + Del before you see your Windows log-in screen is actually a security setting which make...